See job description for detailsANZ realises that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
- Provide valuable advice and empower customers to make the right decisions that will help them to achieve their short and long-term goals
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Adelaide Work Location
As a Financial Planner, you will be responsible for building the ANZ Financial Planning business by developing productive relationships with customers and proactively offering advice, products and services to meet their needs. This can be done by providing advice on investment and risk products to ANZ customers that are either referral clients from across several branches, or their own networks.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Completion of ADFS or equivalent
- Must be eligible to hold membership of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- RG 146 compliant for providing retail financial products advice
- Eligible to hold a Practicing Certificate under the appropriate Australian Financial Services Licence
- Attain and maintain the 5 Australian Securities & Investments Commission core competencies for providing advice to customers (Advisory - Generic and Financial Planning, Managed Investments, Superannuation, Risk and Insurance)
- Accredited to distribute Wealth Management approved products (Managed Investments, Superannuation, Risk Insurance, Gearing Products)
- Demonstrated sales prospecting skills with a proven track record of achieving sales targets or results, ideally gained within the financial services industry
- Strong networking and client management skills
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously in ensuring deadlines are met
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of client needs
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Product and Technical Financial Planning knowledge
- Demonstrated high-level influencing and negotiation skills
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to coordinate workflow through prioritisation of tasks and diary management
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper. We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS072284.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave