- Competitive Package
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ABN AMRO
- 02 Aug 17
We are a global financial services firm with activities in over 25 countries and 85 of the world’s securities exchanges. We offer a broad range of products and services to professional market participants. We have offices around the world, operating in Sydney since 1998; other main offices are located in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, London, Amsterdam and Chicago.
- Sydney based, APAC wide role
- Passionate, Experienced Account Manager
- Competitive package
The Account Manager role is based in our Sydney office, but with a regional focus. The role will report to the Head of Account Management APAC.
Key components of the role:
- Providing high quality and timely service to AAC Clients throughout the region
- Ownership and timely resolution of all queries from clients. Follow up as necessary if query needs to be resolved by another department
- Liaising with other AAC internal departments (most regularly Operations, Treasury, Risk and GES) to facilitate the timely resolution of client inquiries and requests.
- Ensure that all correspondence/communications/documentation/ requests etc relating to AAC clients are actioned and maintained accurately and efficiently.
- Directly involved in the maintenance and improvement of Account Management query tracking via tools including Salesforce. Provide reporting and flagging of ongoing issues.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service to APAC Clients of AAC.
- Ownership and resolution of client queries
- Liaise effectively with other departments to ensure communication of requirements
- Participate in discussions for Account Management/Operational related topics with (senior) stakeholders, giving feedback where and when necessary.
- Support in various projects
Preferred Experience, Expertise & Skills:
- 1-2 years of Client Service experience in the financial sector
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Meticulous and detail-oriented but able to understand larger picture and firm wide goals
- Able to interact well with fellow colleagues
- Passion for high quality customer service
- A good team player
- Ability to think critically about processes/procedures
ABN AMRO fosters a working environment for people who want to contribute to a culture of excellence. We make a difference with our expert employees, who are driven by a desire to continue developing. We have confidence in the professionalism and entrepreneurship of our employees. We attract people who take their job and their talents very seriously, and in return we give employees the responsibility and the scope to excel in their role. You will be working with a group of people who have the same drive and vision, but whose backgrounds and experience are as diverse as those of our clients. That is a way of ensuring that we exceed each other's expectations and continually grow.
We are looking for a hands-on candidate who has a professional approach, excellent communication and client management skills. In return you will gain exposure with a top global organisation that values their employees. If you think you are what we are looking for, please apply now. If you think you are what we are looking for, please apply now and in your cover letter, please let us know how your experience fits the above criteria.
Applicants will only be contacted if they are successful for an interview.