- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 20 Aug 17
Business Development Manager, Kubio - Business Banking - Sydney
Business Development Manager, Kubio - Business Banking - SydneyA new opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager ("BDM") reporting to the Division Director / CEO of Kubio.
Kubio is a subsidiary of Macquarie Business Banking and is responsible for software platform development & strategic investment in the finance broker industry.
About the role:
Macquarie Business Banking provides a full range of deposit, lending and payment solutions, as well as tailored services to help our business clients be more efficient. Business Banking serves over 5,000 business clients, from sole practitioners to corporate professional firms.
Kubio's purpose is to enable growth in the finance broker industry by creating efficient broker origination processes and product powered by technology.
Primarily, the BDM will be responsible for generating software subscription sales and for originating broker investment opportunities. The BDM will also be responsible for ensuring that the pipeline and sales data are maintained to a high standard at all times. Continuous improvement to sales and on-boarding processes will also be a key responsibility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Subscription sales - identifying prospects, understanding client needs, pitching solutions, demonstrating features & benefits, on-boarding and closing.
- Strategic investment - identifying appropriate investees, describing our investment rationale, negotiating investment terms, relationship management through diligence and systems on-boarding.
- Stakeholder Management - Build positive relationships and facilitate engagement with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Risk Management - Ensure that Kubio's delivery & design is consistent with Macquarie Business Banking policy, compliance and risk management frameworks.
You will be experienced in B2B sales - preferably with a technology or finance background. You will also possess:
- A strong sales track record.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to close sales with new and existing clients
- Ability to manage / overcome objections.
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please apply directly.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 07 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 01 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time