- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 22 Aug 17
Credit Analyst (Sydney or Melbourne )
Credit Analyst (Sydney or Melbourne )To support the continual growth of Macquarie Leasing, we are seeking a Credit Analyst to join our Specialised Credit Team within Macquarie Leasing, based in Melbourne or Sydney.
At Macquarie Leasing, we put the customers at the centre of all that we do.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- assessing new finance opportunities for transactions across a range of asset classes between $150k to in excess of $5m within agreed SLA's.
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- overall risk oversight, ensuring credit policy is maintained and applied.
- ability to coach and mentor across the wider team.
You will have sound financial analysis skills, preferably within the Asset Finance industry, and know how to manage relationships and make commercially sound decisions.
- previous equipment finance experience, dealing with mid-large corporate would be highly regarded
- tertiary qualifications in a related discipline preferred but not essential.
- thorough understanding of commercial lending practices.
- strong financial analysis skills, including some exposure to large/complex transactions.
- high attention to detail and sound time management skills.
- clear communication skills, ability to explain credit decisions.
- understanding of compliance related issues.
To submit an application, please apply via the 'apply' link or if you may have questions please contact Melissa Liekens on Melissa.Liekens@Macquarie.com
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 26 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time