- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 20 Aug 17
Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk AnalystCredit Risk Analyst
An opportunity has arisen to refine your credit, analysis, negotiation and stakeholder management skills in a fast paced team environment.
The Macquarie Leasing Rentals Team is within a division of CAF that focuses on financing a broad range of equipment with a focus on technology and manufacturing equipment. Business is generated across the full spectrum of commercial customers and deal types, ranging from an "Enterprise" business line dealing with structured transactions for large publicly listed customers to a "Flow" business line dealing with high volumes of small ticket transactions for SME customers introduced primarily through broker and vendor partners.
In the role, the successful candidate will:
- Review and analyse applications to maintain a good commercial balance in underwriting, including meeting loss rate, approval rate and turnaround time objectives
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth process for transactions by optimising communications and maintaining relationships. External stakeholders include introducers from all origination sources ranging from Broker, Vendor and Direct channels. This includes maintaining relationships and optimising communications
- Recommend transactions in compliance with policy with a view to obtaining a credit discretion with satisfactory performance; and
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure communications
- 1-2 years' experience in a credit or related environment would be preferable but not essential
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively tailor communications to a diverse range of business and technical stakeholder groups
- A hard-working and flexible attitude and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Qualifications in finance, accounting/finance and/or a related discipline
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 01 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time