- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 16 Aug 17
Customer Experience Design Lead, Banking and Financial Services - Sydney
Customer Experience Design Lead, Banking and Financial Services - SydneyAs a 'hands on' customer experience specialist, you want to apply your design thinking and HCD skills in a fast moving and personally enriching environment so you can grow professionally and make a real difference to people.
So why not join our small and passionate team in the Banking and Financial Services Group. We are focused on improving loyalty and advocacy through consistently great customer experiences. We get to lead the customer experience conversation at all levels, continuously improve the customer understanding for our business partners, define and enable great end-to-end experiences, build organisational capability and engage the hearts and minds of our people to embrace the customer.
No two days are the same for us. We effortlessly move between strategic conversations about design principles or epic prioritisation, contributing to sprint plans, leading ethnographic research, facilitating synthesis sessions, mapping customer journeys, designing solutions and iterating solution design through customer testing. We keep our delivery teams anchored in the customer problem and ensure customer success metrics are always embedded in solution design.
And as a small team, we invest the time to enhance our CX capability, whether that is updating our design principles, introducing a global experience language, authoring and/or delivering training or hosting meet-ups.
To join us in helping our customers have the experience they want, you should have the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of digital consumer behaviours/needs, emerging technologies, and retail trends.
- Experience working across interdependent platform builds where trade-offs between the customer and the business are guaranteed.
- Experience working with design and technical constraints and being able to think creatively and laterally to design appropriate solutions that push the boundaries, but are still feasible
- Hands-on delivery expertise of end-to-end tactical and strategic client experience projects.
- Experience bringing the customer story to life through effective communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience applying design principles across multiple teams.
- Experience in a diversity of industries, not only financial services.
- Group facilitation, training and influencing skills.
- Ability to use a wide range of CX/UX software, tools and methodologies.
- Visual design skills are an advantage
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers .
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 11 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time