- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 16 Aug 17
Customer Solutions Associate (Hardship)
Customer Solutions Associate (Hardship)Customer Solutions Associate (Hardship)
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager a Customer Care Associate's (Hardship) key responsibility is to understand a customer's financial situation in order to provide solutions that will assist the customer overcome their financial difficulty.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Adherence to all regulatory obligations under the NCCP and the Code of Banking Practice for all accounts, including reviewing and assessing requests for assistance through various channels including verbal and written requests.
- Maintaining accurate records of interactions with customer.
- Responding to requests for assistance within regulatory timeframes, and ensuring adequate consideration is given to all requests for assistance and customer circumstances by applying a tailored approached to all customers seeking assistance.
- Creating tailored solutions for clients who are in financial difficulty, including reduced payment arrangements, reduced settlements, payment holidays, etc.
- Working with clients and/or their financial counsellors to make workable solutions that are the best outcome for both parties.
- Making sound decisions that are in the best interests of all parties.
- Escalating risk or complaints to the appropriate escalation point.
- Working with the Collections team to ensure that matters are dealt with promptly and to the highest standard of service that our clients expect.
- Building rapport with customers and facilitating a good customer experience.
To be successful in this role as a Customer Care Associate (Hardship), you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in customer service/relationship building
- Compassion while maintaining professionalism and sound decisions
- Working knowledge of all relevant legislation and the ability to comply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong client service orientation
- Ability to resolve problems, logically, efficiently and cost effectively
- An understanding of the regulatory obligations that surround the provision of hardship assistance in Australia (NCCP, Guidelines and Privacy Act, Debt Collections, Code of Banking Practice). Knowledge of secured collections process for auto and equipment finance will be advantageous
- A proven track-record of working productively as part of a dynamic team and the ability to demonstrate an aptitude for maintaining results while playing an active role in a transformational journey and period of growth
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive demeanour and a track-record in leading by example and providing staff with guidance and support while creating and or supporting the culture of continuous improvement
- The ability to effectively prioritize, manage deadlines and understand new ideas and concepts quickly
At Macquarie, we offer you the experience and freedom to own your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation.
To apply please follow the link to submit an application online. If you require further information please contact Melissa Liekens on email@example.com
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 08 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time