- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 20 Aug 17
Executive Director, Business & Program Management
Executive Director, Business & Program ManagementJob no: 992444
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Institutional Banking, Product Management
At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people's financial wellbeing. Our focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. To make the right financial decisions and achieve their dreams, targets and aspirations.
Each of us globally is dedicated to offering outstanding service, excellent advice and intuitive solutions to help our customers manage their finances in the ways they want to. Regardless of where you work within our organisation, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work. Together we can achieve great things.
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group's relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. The division also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing equities, markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other CBA business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers.
Cash-flow and Transaction Services (CTS) delivers dynamic banking solutions to improve our clients' businesses and support Australia's economic development.
Cash-flow and Transaction Services is comprised of six areas, Commerce & Platforms, Transaction Banking Solutions, Cash Management & Payment Solutions, Global Trade & Supply Chain Finance, Chief Operating Office and Strategic Projects. These businesses develop and support products for working capital needs, drive transaction banking sales and drive growth in our trade finance and international payments business.
Your impact & contribution:
The purpose of the Executive Director, Business & Program Management role is to ensure consistent delivery excellence across the Commerce & Platforms business for our customers and stakeholders. The role will have responsibility for strategy development and execution, change management, all business reporting, project governance frameworks, continuous improvement and scrum management.
- Strategy and Business Planning - Assist in the definition and development of the strategic vision for Commerce and Platforms. Translate the vision into goals and specific business unit business plans
- Portfolio Management- Provide oversight and track the portfolio of projects and programs across Commerce and Platforms and Industry Solutions. Prioritisation of key projects/initiatives and ensure that progress and cost control is being achieved.
- Scrum Management - Act as the scrum master for Commerce and Platforms and Industry Solutions, to enable and support agile product development, end to end.
- Governance - Ensure all key governance frameworks and processes are properly set up and managed.
- Management Reporting - This role will work with various Finance teams to ensure that all required reporting is in place (across revenue and expenses) to measure Commerce and Platform's performance.
- Risk and Compliance -Identify and assess the risks that could prevent Commerce and Platforms from achieving its strategies; plan and execute risk mitigating processes and on a regular basis work with the relevant Risk Management functions to ensure that Commerce and Platforms is compliant with standards
- Relationship Management - Develop and maintain a good working relationship with key stakeholders, including exploring the cross divisional business opportunities within the CBA group.
- Continuous Improvement - Identify, recommend and drive enhancements to product and processes across Commerce and Platforms
Your Experience and qualifications:
- Sound strategic and conceptual thinking
- Considerable experience in leadership position driving business outcomes
- Strong business awareness and a good understanding of the organisation and our markets and products
- Ability to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence and drive a strategic agenda
- Experience in chief operating office role
- Appropriate knowledge of risk and change management requirements of a major financial institution.
- Displays CBA People Capabilities (Customer Focus, Team and Culture, Continuous Improvement, Effective Communication, Judgment and Drive Results)
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Please apply online to be considered for this role. Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 21 st August 2017 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Advertised: 14 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
It's our people's talent, initiative, ideas and energy that help us achieve great things, together.