- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 22 Aug 17
Sales Learning & Development Specialist, PCCX - Sydney
Sales Learning & Development Specialist, PCCX - SydneyOur Banking and Financial Services (BFS) division is passionate about developing the learning culture to one that is 'learner centric' - a culture that provides employees with the architecture to drive their own development through best practice frameworks, innovation and technology.
As the Sales Learning and Development Specialist will be responsible for applying and executing this vision through assessing the current learning environment and recommending how we can best develop capability across the division.
About the role:
This role is strategic in nature and vital in inspiring stakeholders to reinvent the way in which our people are trained, how they learn and ultimately how they develop within the business. The Sales Learning and Development Specialist role is key to supporting our sales and commercial teams in developing capability through effective learning and coaching programs which drive business growth.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Conduct a TNA to determine the Sales Capability needs
- Design, develop and implement robust learning solutions aligned to the sales process
- Evolve our competency framework and curriculum as required
- Introduce innovative and engaging solutions to continual evolve the learning offering
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of training
- Manage budget for training programs
- Work with the Sales Exec to embed the Sales competencies through the recruitment, performance and development cycle
- Facilitation of Sales programs where required
We are seeking an individual who is commercially minded, can demonstrate experience in developing sales learning solutions and has a good understanding of needs based selling.
The ability to think strategically but be execution focussed, be proactive within the role, prioritise and manage competing needs and effectively manage stakeholders in order to deliver outcomes will be critical to this role. Underlying all the above you will have a comfortable consulting style that is both professional and personable.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Strategic thinking with proven ability to build frameworks, curriculum and learning pathways
- Strong consulting experience
- Experience in building blended learning solutions and is innovative in their thinking
- Digital learning experience highly desirable
- Strong L&D background with experience in sales
- Flexible in nature and resilient to change
- Experience in Financial Service is preferable
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers .
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 21 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time