Senior Analyst/Associate – Real Estate Debt (Fund Manager)
- Standort: Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Gehalt: Excellent
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
• Diversified Financial Services & Fund Manager • Real Estate Debt • Senior Analyst/Associate
• Diversified Financial Services & Fund Manager
• Real Estate Debt
• Senior Analyst/Associate
Our client is a leading international fund manager, with presence in Europe, Asia and Australia. The firm provides a renowned investment management platform and manages a significant portfolio on behalf of their investors. They invest across multiple asset classes – equities, fixed income, infrastructure, corporate loans, and real estate. Strong market activity and changes in some other firms risk appetite have seen a greater opportunity for them in real estate. As such, they are now looking for a Senior Analyst/Associate to join their Real Estate Debt team in Sydney.
Reporting to the Director of Real Estate Debt, you will have responsibility for:
• Analysing and assessing prospective transactions, including high level fundamental analysis and cash flow modelling; preparation of term sheets and deal overview papers for clients
• Preparation of credit and investment papers with a focus on sponsor and transaction analysis as well as managing the execution process
• Managing and monitoring existing real estate debt investments in the portfolio as well as presenting on new investment opportunities to the relevant investment committees
• Managing transaction pipeline and ensuring relevant information is communicated back to investors and the investment committee
You will be tertiary qualified in Business, Commerce, Law or Real Estate, with a demonstrated understanding and passion of the Australian real estate markets. You will bring strong technical skills to the table, including experience in cash flow modelling, strong MS Excel skills and experience in real estate debt markets and the operation of debt financing/investments. An understanding of investment & development loans characteristics and of local lending practices will be highly regarded.
You must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion please contact Patrick Everest on 02 9235 9440 email@example.com or Daniel Yee on 02 9235 9420 firstname.lastname@example.org