- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 22 Aug 17
Senior Systems Analyst | Macquarie Asset Management
Senior Systems Analyst | Macquarie Asset ManagementWant to join a high performing team in a successful business, where you drive your own career.....
In this role within Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) Operations you will utilise your extensive knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and middle/ back office processes to provide daily support to business users as well as playing a lead role in the Dimension upgrade. You will also be involved with the design and implementation of solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will be required to:
- Provide support to business users around the resolution of issues and user queries related to Dimension;
- Implement prioritised enhancements/ functionality within agreed timeframes - includes business analysis, system design and configuration, data conversion, integration, testing and training;
- Assist business teams to develop robust business cases for enhancement prioritisation;
- Work with Technology teams in the planning, analysis and testing of the Dimension upgrade.
- Planning and coordination of testing;
- Provide training to Dimension Systems Analysts and business users;
Key Skills required for this role include:
- 5+ years consultancy/ senior systems analyst/ support experience using SimCorp Dimension;
- In depth business understanding of back and middle office functionality including valuations, instrument pricing, and the transaction life cycle;
- Experience in investment banking, funds management or custody/investment industry;
- Ability to prioritise work schedule and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to train and mentor junior Systems Analysts.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM; formerly known as Macquarie Funds Group) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
MAM comprises the following three divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
• Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 04 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time