Senior Tech Product Manager - Information Technologies
- Standort: Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Senior Tech Product Manager - Information TechnologiesInterested to help shape the product road-map and customer experience for Amazon devices in Australia? Come work with us! We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
As a Sr Technical Product Manager, you will participate in developing the vision for the group, and you will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
• Drive the development of the consumer-focused product roadmap and vision supported by internal and external analysis
• Responsible for defining user needs, identifying gaps, features enhancements and opportunities.
• Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline
• 10+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of consumer facing software product management experience
• Experience working on Android, iOS, Windows or other mobile software/applications
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
• Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
• Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with mobile technology, web services and back-end application infrastructure
• Native-speaking level proficiency in Australian English
• MBA or Master's degree
• Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers in household
• Experience delivering solutions enabling customers to discover, install, and manage mobile apps and/or services.
• Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.