- Sydney, New South Wales, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Macquarie Group
- 18 Aug 17
Team Assistant | CAF | Sydney
Team Assistant | CAF | SydneyAbout the role
We are seeking a Team Assistant to join Macquarie's Corporate & Asset Finance Group (CAF) to fill a 12 month contract position. Supporting different teams across the floor you will be responsible for ensuring the day to day running of the group, you will be part of a successful team where you drive your own career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of team events, including training sessions and conferences, i.e. room bookings, catering, attendance registers etc.
- assisting HR managers with recruitment; processing STL's, and assisting with on-boarding
- Update and maintain organisation charts, staff lists and headcount reports
- coordinating business travel and accommodation for the team;
- processing expense reimbursement and invoice payments for the broader team;
- preparing PowerPoint presentations and other word processing;
- providing back-up/holiday support to other assistants in the group
- Be the first point of contact for all staff in your teams to provide adhoc administration support
To be successful in this role, you will be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and will display initiative to implement process improvement. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- previous experience supporting a broad team across a range of levels within the organisation;
- Possess strong attention to detail, effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- confident, proactive and professional manner;
- Have a "no task is too big or small" attitude, and flexibility to adapt to a variety of tasks
- show initiative and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Have the ability to identify and create efficiencies in existing administrative processes
- the ability to balance conflicting priorities and remain calm under pressure;
- willingness to learn new skills; and
- proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing part of the business then please apply using the links below. For further information please contact Laura Cooper on 02 8232 0337 or email email@example.com
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: 08 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time