Public Services Technology Consultant
- Brüssel, Region Brüssel-Hauptstadt, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 20 Sep 17
Public Services Technology Consultant
The Health & Public Service Industry Group focuses on delivering high value consulting services and technology projects to leading players in the Governmental industry at national and international level.
We are looking for Technology Consultants: Digital Strategists and CIO Advisors who will work in a high-performance consulting environment in an industry context (Public Industry). You be will working on exciting projects and create client impact. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients. We are looking for talented advisors who will be working on challenging business changes & IT Strategy through technology solutions such as Mobile, Digital, Cloud, Security and the Internet of Things. You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with clients in our targeted industries in order to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting identification and development of end-to-end process transformation opportunities and strategic profit improvement initiatives
- Contributing to important projects on a global level
- You originate technology topics of all kinds, advise on them and bring the appropriate experts when required.
- You typically interact in close collaboration with one and usually more accounts, ensuring maximum proximity and relevance.
- Applying skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
- Set Technology Strategies, assess technology environments and design enterprise architecture and technology solutions or tune technology environments for optimal strategic performance;
- Applying and extending a working knowledge of the specific industry/sector and/or the functional areas they serve
- A university degree, preferably in business engineering, European sciences or ICT;
- Understanding of the Public Services industry;
- Proven technical (IT) skills;
- Experience in a consulting/project environment;
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
- Structured thinking;
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Result oriented;
- Eagerness to grow;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Flexibility to work abroad;
- Relevant experience in project management;
- People management and coaching experience;
- Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French & English.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.