Chief of staff to the Managing Partner of Financial Advisory
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 20 Aug 17
Chief of staff to the Managing Partner of Financial Advisory - (170000JI)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
Our FA activity has an ambitious plan in terms of growth, innovation, talent management and market recognition. We will be leading the execution of our business plan in collaboration with our support functions (HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.).
Given these ambitions, there is a need for close coordination and follow up of the various initiatives and actions, hence we are looking for a Chief of staff, reporting directly to the FA Managing Partner and the team's leadership team.
The key objectives for the role are to:
• Work with the Management Team to agree on our priorities in terms of practice management (Talent, Marketing, Finance,…) and plan concrete actions and practice initiatives to deliver upon these priorities;
• Collaborate with our team's colleagues and support functions to ensure the realization of these actions and practice initiatives, including monthly reporting to our Management Team.
• Responsible for the day to day management for FA.
• Project Management (restructuring & change management, organisation, processes & procedures).
• Operational Risk management (control, implementation, execution).
• C&I sales support.
• Business representative for internal support functions (HR, Talent, Communication, Marketing, Legal..).
• Business development, strategic thinking.
• Member of FA Management Team.
• Co-facilitate the identification & prioritization of actions and initiatives in our Leadership Team.
• Formalize and follow up on our selected actions and initiatives.
• A minimum of 7 years' professional work experience, preferably in a Financial environment.
• Experience in a similar support function or experience in an audit, advisory or consulting firm.
• Independent, diligent and well organized.
• Proactive and bringing a creative approach to problem solving.
• Computer literate, in particular an excellent working knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business.
• Excellent listening & communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence;.
• Pro-active approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in the FA team.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway.