(Senior) Consultant M&A Valuation Services & Business Modeling
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Aug 17
(Senior) Consultant M&A Valuation Services & Business Modeling - (1700009M)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
As a (Senior) Consultant Valuation Services & Business Modeling in our Financial Advisory Services department, you will focus on valuations of businesses and intangible assets for M&A, tax, financial reporting and dispute purposes, as well as market research, cash flow projections, business plan reviews and business modeling.
• Academic degree in finance / economics / management.
• 2-5 years of experience in M&A / corporate finance / private equity / audit, in the performance of valuations or business modeling.
• Team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills.
• Fluency in English. Operational knowledge in Dutch and/or French is a strong asset.
• Computer literate, software applications such as Word, Excel and Power-Point.
• A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.