(Senior) Manager Debt & Capital Advisory
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Aug 17
(Senior) Manager Debt & Capital Advisory - (1700009T)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
The Corporate Finance practice at Deloitte advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates, to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Corporate Finance Advisory, Transaction Services, Valuations, Business Modeling, Real Estate Advisory and Restructuring services. We work with our clients at the heart of major and often high profile transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, but also infrastructure and capital projects.
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's growing Debt & Capital Advisory practice team, which is an integrated part of Deloitte Corporate Finance and provides independent advice in the field of debt financing to corporates, SMEs, private equity portfolio companies, real estate and infrastructure clients.
Your role within this team will be to help clients achieve their funding objectives, which will incorporate a wide range of debt engagements including advice on optimal capital structures, negotiating new money fundraisings, refinancing and restructuring of existing debt facilities.
You will collaborate with professionals from other Corporate Finance service lines as well as other Business Units of Deloitte Belgium, such as Tax & Legal, Consulting, Audit & Enterprise Risk Services, and Accounting. In addition, your team will be part of an international Debt & Capital Advisory network of more than 200 debt advisory professionals in over 30 countries.
• Develop, originate and execute debt advisory transactions through own Industry/Company/Transaction research as well as leveraging existing client relationships;
• Working on a wide range of debt advisory projects, focused on publicly- and privately-owned corporates and investors, with constant interaction with clients, banks, alternative lenders and advisors;
• Liaising with other service lines of Deloitte such as tax & legal services in order to structure transactions;
• Assisting with day to day management of transaction processes, including preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analyses and client communications;
• Assist in debt capacity analysis, financial model scenario analysis and covenant model calculations;
• Bringing eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspective of debt market trends.
• 5 to 10 years of relevant debt/leveraged finance (transactional) experience gained within the banking or alternative lending sector in Belgium or internationally;
• Some exposure to real estate finance and infrastructure transactions is an asset;
• Sound commercial acumen and understanding of Belgian and international financial markets and debt-related products;
• Logical and methodical approach to problem solving and self-confidence to approach new subject matter and/or early stage situations;
• Excellent numeracy skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and analyze large amounts of data;
• Commitment to delivering an exceptional service to clients, with ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships;
• Proven project management, leadership and organizational skills;
• Ability to undertake/understand/oversee detailed financial/commercial analysis for inclusion in presentations and client reports;
• Fluency in Dutch, French and English;
• Self-confidence/appetite to be involved in business development activities;
• Strong interpersonal skills
• A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.