(Senior) Manager M&A Business Modeling
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 22 Aug 17
(Senior) Manager M&A Business Modeling - (1700009E)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
As a (Senior) Manager specialized in M&A financial modeling, with the support of experienced consultants, you will work in team on a wide range of assignments focused on financial analysis, financial modeling and business planning. These assignments will be in different sectors, for different companies and for different purposes such as M&A, Due Diligence, Real Estate, Project Finance, Debt advisory, Growth & Restructuring.
As a (Senior) Manager, you are working on at least two or three projects at the same time, generally with one staff for each project or more for bigger projects, and in close collaboration with Directors and Partners. The (Senior) Manager is the person is charge of the project on a day-to-day basis. Assignments can have different durations although these have in general a run time of approx. 2 to 4 weeks implying plenty of variety.
The role of (Senior) Manager also requires to dedicate a substantial amount of time in coaching and training our staff on-the-job but also through an active participation in team meetings. Further, you are also expected to engage in business development internally (e.g. development of new tools, models) and externally (e.g. proposal, client relationships) with the support of senior people in the group.
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience (i.e. financial modeling, strategic & financial consultancy, in banking and/or financial department within a corporate environment);
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent expertise in understanding and interpreting financial statements;
- Enrolled in or completed the CFA program (this is considered an asset);
Solid writing and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business;
- Excellent listening & communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence;
- Pro-active approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent coaching skills and experience in managing people;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
- A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
- The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
- Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
- An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
- Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.