Head of Financial Crime Surveillance
- Peking, Beijing, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 15 Aug 17
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, one of top tier global bank operation center is seeking to hire a talent banking professional who with strong experience who heading the department of Transaction Surveillance/ Financial Crime / Financial Security to join their FCSU team in China.
- Heading the department, set and implement the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for the consistent with the vision and strategy for FCC and in support of the Group’s strategic direction and growth aspirations.
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the bank's business and its operations, ensure that key changes are communicated and cascaded
- Develop and recommend appropriate policies/processes/DOIs to address financial crime risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements. Implement/roll-out Group and FCC policies/processes/DOIs.
- Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to , ensure is adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff sufficiently independent to perform duties objectively, to support sustainable business growth and address financial crime risks.
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Apply risk and data analytic tools/techniques to optimise and tune relevant detection scenarios, and screening and monitoring systems, deliver/ support delivery of delivery of annual Global AML, ABC and Sanctions Risk Assessments.
- Provide senior oversight of FCC region/country/function, ensure tracking and, lead or influence significant programmes of work in support of the financial crime compliance objectives.
- Degree holder in business or related disciplines
- A minimum 10 years relevant experience of transaction monitoring & reporting / AML acquired from international banks
- Candidate mush has strong understanding on consumer, corporate and private banking products, services and transactions
- With strong knowledge on AML / CFT regulatory requirements, compliance and risk control concept
- Ability to cope with highly demanding and fast paced banking environment and competent to work in a matrix international organization
- Excellent inter-personal, leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, and an ability to network, successfully ‘engage’ and influence business
Interested candidate, please send resume in ENGLISH mailto:Vivian.email@example.com