Manager, CDD AML, Business Banking
- Standort: Peking, Beijing, China
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
To perform CDD reviews with uplifted AML CDD standard and ADD fulfilment and complied with Sanction relation policies. Keep updated and familiarize with all AML CDD/Sanction policies when performing BAU tasks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Be responsible ensuring strict execution of AML CDD/Sanction policy when performing BAU tasks
* To complete CDD review cases as per defined target and deadline set by Line Manager
* Effective management on review cases ensure no overdue cases
* Pro-active communication with Frontline on hard-hold accounts management
* To support RMs to collect required documents/information from clients as per Group AML CDD/Sanction Procedures
* To support RMs for remediation of known historic deficiencies in ETB CDD cases
* To effectively interact/communicate/cooperate with stakeholders like Frontline/TJ Hub etc
* Report to Line Manager immediately for any issues encountered
* Attending to and follow up with any assignment/special project as per assigned by Line Manager
* From time to time, to complete ad hoc tasks assigned by Line Manager, deemed appropriate and necessary for the smooth functioning of the department
* Ensure strict compliance with all regulations and controls set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities
* Accountable for implementing and complying with AML CDD/Sanction requirements when performing duties:
- Ensure timely escalation of suspected or known transactions which are in breach of Group policy and procedures or local regulatory requirements.
- Full compliance with AML CDD/Sanction related policy and procedures of Group, Country and local regulatory when performing assigned and BAU tasks.
* To comply with all compliance requirements with high alertness to MLP procedures and take the lead at all times to be alert to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity and must report any suspicious transaction to RB CDD Ops head and FCC.
Qualifications and Skills:
* University graduate preferably with experience in Corporate Clients handling
* Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
* Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
* Must be able to read, speak & write Chinese and English
* Data Conversion & Reporting
* Legal & Regulatory Knowledge especially on AML CDD/Sanction policy
* Product Knowledge
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.