(Sr.) Trade Sales Manager
- Peking, Beijing, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank China
- 10 Aug 17
Trade Sales Manager
- Present and pitch trade solutions to existing and prospective clients.
- Develop marketing strategy to focus on:
- Identify new leads through beneficiary marketing
- Review clients’ transactions to ensure that the trade facilities granted are well utilized.
- Prepare client calling plans to dimension the wallet size and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain existing and prospective client relationships.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Respond to request for proposal and presentations.
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure client’s requirements are addressed or met to close a sales deal.
- Develop and maintain sales / marketing materials and current product knowledge.
- Review product and pricing conditions to ensure overall profitability for the business
- Organise marketing campaigns, trade workshops and roadshows to customers to create and build brand awareness and product recognition.
- Review SLA and pricing templates, understand the market trends and development and work with Operations and Product Management Team in Singapore to address product gaps and to implement required product features.
- 5 years of experience in Trade sales working with local corporates and MNCs especially in China
- Good understanding of the local regulations and trade products
- Ability to structure trade solutions to meet customers’ requirements
- Dedicated, self-driven, independent and highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken English and Mandarin.
- Strong business acumen and be able to deliver targets
- Good team player with the ability to establish strong rapport with clients