Treasury Solutions Sales Officer
- Peking, Beijing, China
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hudson China
- 11 Aug 17
Our Treasury Services delivers cash management, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. We provide streamlined documentation, fast-track implementations and premier online service tools, while continuing to invest in the seamless global operating model that differentiates us in the market. .
Reporting to the APAC Regional Head of Treasury Services Solutions, you will play a critical role in developing and executing the Treasury Services sales strategy for large Asia HQ multinational clients and also support treasury transformation discussions with global MNC clients operating in Asia. This is a critical role and the person will be part of a team of experienced transaction banking and corporate treasury executives with the capability to consult and advise clients on treasury best practices, lead complex multi-regional transformational deals and generate innovative solutions which span multiple countries and regions to meet challenging new sales, pipeline and portfolio growth targets.
The Treasury Services Solutions Vice President will be assisting the Global, Regional and Local Treasury Services Sales teams to drive new business from existing and prospective clients, across Corporate and Non bank FI ('NBFI') segments. The incumbent will have excellent industry experience, credibility and ideally be a leader in the Corporate Treasury profession.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Share in the delivery of global sales targets for Asia through providing holistic solutions to corporate and NBFI clients
- Develop strategies and plans to generate transformational Asia and cross-regional deal flow
- Lead in consulting with high profile clients to structure innovative and complex solutions across multiple countries and regions
- Position J.P. Morgan as a thought leader in cash and treasury management solutions to capture deal opportunities
- Help drive the regional product investment agenda based on client requirements and local sector strategies
- Promote the Treasury Services business in the broader marketplace including press interviews, industry/professional conferences and managing client events such as coordination of regular Best Practice Forums across Asia Pacific
- Provide internal training to Sales and Bankers on various corporate treasury related topics and transfer successful cases studies to the knowledge base of the broader sales force
- Ensure strong risk management compliance and adherence to client relevant Audit, Credit, Tax, Accounting, Compliance and Risk policies
- Partner with the product organization to embed strategies in the product development and marketing process
- Participate in regular TS Corporate Sales Management Meetings and Talent Reviews
- General Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience working within Corporate Treasury for global companies and involved in managing treasury projects in multiple regions
- Track record in cash management and treasury operations advisory roles
- Hands on experience implementing at least one of the following structures - Regional Treasury Centers, In-House Bank, Shared Service Center, Re-invoicing Centers, Payment Factory (Critical) in one or across multiple regions
- Experience managing in a complex global matrix organization
- Hands on experience working within a client engagement model where building relationships with internal partners is critical to success (Critical)
- Knowledge of cash management services and products including collections, payments, account structures, and liquidity management (Critical)
- Sound working knowledge of credit related products including trade finance and FX products
- Client and treasury industry contacts, especially with Asian HQ clients operating globally with presence in Asia Pacific (preferable but not critical)
- Strong global tax and cross border exchange control regulatory knowledge across multiple regions (Critical)
Key Competencies & How They are Defined
- Client Focus - Knows clients' businesses, understanding their needs and business strategies. Delivers solutions to clients that meet both current and future needs.
- Leadership - Adapts management style to suit the needs of their team or their partners. Leads by example and acts as a motivational source. Understands the need to delegate and collaborate. Ability to manage expectations (both management & the team). Links firm strategy into the team's day to day activity and cascades relevant information.
- Partnership - Actively partners with other product and functional areas to share ideas, resources, tools and techniques. Drives a shared commitment across the team to optimize business results and the client experience.
- Honesty & Integrity - Does the right thing, always with clients' long-term welfare in mind. Is honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Work Ethic - Anticipates issues, thinking and acting ahead. Is creative and flexible in addressing obstacles and solving problems. Manages work effectively to ensure deadlines are met. Is able to prioritize work based on deadlines.
- People Management - Adapts management style to suit the needs of their team. Sets clear objectives - both individual and team based.
- Financial & Risk Management - Effectively manages credit/market/operational/reputational risk creating a strong risk culture. Implements strong controls. Measures success of the team, via shadow sales support goals. Creates efficiencies and reduces costs. Uses capital wisely.
- Ability To Work In A Matrix Organization - Is aware of the importance of building partnerships across the organization and knows which partners are the key to success. Can influence key stakeholders to ensure projects and business opportunities are successfully realized. Escalates appropriately to alleviate bottlenecks in the process. Is astutely aware of how to communicate ideas across/up/down the organization to gain maximum acceptance quickly.