- in line with the market
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Crédit Agricole CIB – Corporate and Investmentbank
- 18 Aug 17
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s n°11 and the Eurozone’s n°1 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2016). The Bank offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services structured around six major divisions Client Coverage & International Network, Global Investment Banking, Structured Finance, Global Markets, Debt Optimisation & Distribution, International Trade & Transaction Banking. The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
For the Client Coverage & International Network team we are looking for a fabulous Assistant (f/m). This position requires an experienced Assistant with a minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience.
Besides standard secretarial work, this position requires a strong will to learn new skills, a high degree of motivation and the ability to work as a team player with excellent communication and organization skills. A willingness to assume responsibility and coordinate a number of different tasks is essential.
The Assistant reports to the Senior Bankers / Managing Directors, in Frankfurt, Germany.
The position requires excellent German language skills and very good English language skills, both, spoken and in writing. French language skills are an asset, but not required.
Academic qualification / Speciality
- Abitur / A-levels / Baccalauréat
- Foreign language correspondence clerk / Secretarial & administrative skills
- “Banklehre” / Bank apprenticeship / Business studies
- Management assistant / Similar trainings
- Work experience in a bank or highly professional environment dealing with the financial sector – 3 to 5 years minimum
- Familiar with dealing with senior management / executives, internally and externally
- Studies / Work experience abroad
- Ability to communicate clearly and easily
- Rigour and sense of organisation
- Capacity to cooperate / ability to work across disciplines
- Apprehension of results and priorities
- Team spirit
Technical skills required
MS Word + Outlook: strong skills
MS Excel + PowerPoint: fairly strong
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application in English including your motivation letter, CV and transcripts.
Kindly indicate your start date in your application and work and residence permit (for non-European citizen).
How to apply?
To become a part of our team in the German office in Frankfurt please submit your application to email@example.com and refer to reference number 2017-23404.