Back Office / Operations Officer (f/m)
- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Crédit Agricole CIB – Corporate and Investmentbank
- 09 Aug 17
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s n°11 and the Eurozone’s n°1 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2016). The Bank offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services structured around six major divisions Client Coverage & International Network, Global Investment Banking, Structured Finance, Global Markets, Debt Optimisation & Distribution, International Trade & Transaction Banking. The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
For the German Corporate Banking Operations Team we are looking for a Back Office / Operations Officer (f/m).
Liaise with clients, Front Office and operating platforms for handling of international issued guarantees operations. Local handling of domestic issued guarantees operations and back-up for handling of documentary trade operations.
1. Client Servicing
Main responsibilities and duties
• Advisory to the clients for Trade Finance operations, in liaison with operating platform experts
• Be a relay of communication between Clients, Front Office and operating platform
• Closely collaborate with Front Office teams to maintain a pro-active and efficient service to the clients all along the business chain
2. Operation and Processing tasks (carried out in close cooperation with the operating platform)
Issued Guarantees Operations
• Compliance/Financial security controls and requests for approval
• Control and set-up of new client relationships
• Processing of issuance and amendment requests for direct and indirect international and domestic guarantees
• Release of guarantees
Documentary Trade Operations
• Import Letter of Credit issuances and export Letter of Credit advises
• Import and export Letter of Credit amendments
• Import and export Letter of Credit documentary presentations
• Set-up financing under documentary credits
• Qualified upper secondary education
• Experience in Back/Middle Office
• Preferable one year working experience in Trade Finance (guarantees and Letters of Credit) processing
• Dynamic, creative, readiness of mind and flexible
• Open for direct customer contact, service-based and customer oriented
• Establish yourself a full team member of the Corporate Banking Operations Team Germany
• Happy to deal with administrative operational tasks, interested in an international career
Languages / Technical skills required
• German and English fluent written and spoken, French average
• Good knowledge of MS Office
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application in English including your motivation letter, CV and references. Kindly indicate your start date in your application and work and residence permit (for non-European citizen). To become part of our team in the German office in Frankfurt, please submit your application to email@example.com and refer to reference no 2017-23226.