Interns (m/f) for our Corporate Coverage Team in Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Praktika / Traineestellen, Vollzeit
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 10 Jan 17
Banco Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 190,000 employees and a leading presence in Europe and in Latin America. Our Global Corporate Banking department supports large corporates, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products.
In order to support our growing business, we are continuously looking for
Corporate Coverage Team in Frankfurt
Corporate & Investment Banking
You will join a multi-cultural team with substantial exposure to banking units across all continents and you will work on projects across our German-speaking client base:
- Assisting senior bankers in creating new business opportunities
- Working on the preparation and execution of transactions
- Performing financial and strategic business analysis
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and supporting other coverage initiatives
- Strong academic track record (preferably in business administration, finance, accounting and/or economics)
- High motivation to learn and work in a global team
- First work experience gained
- Fluent in English and Spanish and good knowledge of German
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards
Our internships last 6 months or longer.
If you are a non-EU citizen, please attach a scan of your visa and work permit for Germany to your application documents.
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.