Jr. Sales & Account Manager Germany (Institutional Asset Management)
- Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Interested to join our International Sales & Marketing team in Germany within Asset Management, have a look at our job offer and apply online.Context:
To reinforce our International Sales & Marketing team and based in Frankfurt, you will ensure the development, support and follow-up of the client portfolio in this market.
Your position: You will be in charge of:
- Supporting the current local sales team on a daily basis;
- Identifying and offering Degroof Petercam Asset Management investment solutions to German-based fund distributors, Institutional End-investors as well as local partners;
- Strengthening and further cultivating the commercial relationship with existing clients as well as identifying and targeting new investors;
- Undertaking the necessary initiatives and ensure the setup of successful actions with valuable feedback;
- Making accurate analyses of the potential clients and providing them measured proposals;
- Industry Networking and organizing introductory meetings within investment professionals;
- Performing a rigorous follow up of the portfolios and take care of the communication toward the institutional clients;
- Interacting effectively across the organization;
- Preferred master degree with a strong interest in Economics and Finance;
- Experience with financial products in a commercial, analytical or management function;
- Strong command of English and German;
- Strong knowledge in MS Office
- Strong ability to develop new business;
- Convincing personality, able to build a relevant network;
- Client-oriented attitude, motivator and negotiating skills;
- Excellent communication skills and performing strong presentations with eye for detail and precision;
- Strong business planning skills;
- Team player;
- Stress resistant and persistant.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.