Junior Asset Manager - Aviation (m/f) – Frankfurt-based
Doric GmbH with its subsidiaries in Germany, the UK and the USA (Doric) is a leading provider of services and investments in the transportation (aircraft), real estate and energy sectors. Doric focuses on arranging and structuring investments in assets with long-term value sustainability. Asset management is a key business. Doric currently manages a portfolio with an investment volume in excess of USD 8 billion. A large part of this asset portfolio is made up of 45 aircraft comprising an investment volume of USD 7 billion. The company is therefore one of the leading asset managers worldwide for leased aircraft. Doric has steadily expanded its asset base in recent years and is seeing increasing demand by third parties for its asset management services.
In order to manage the growing aircraft portfolio and to embrace future opportunities we are seeking a junior asset manager (male/female) to join our experienced team in Frankfurt.
Activities to be performed include:
- Monitoring the existing aircraft portfolio and ongoing transactions to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations (e.g. leases, financing agreements) to protect the aircraft owners’ interests and asset values
- Supporting the team in advising managing directors/boards of aircraft-owning entities (incorporated in Germany, Luxembourg and the Channel Islands) on all aspects of the investment on a day-to-day basis and in special situations
- Supporting negotiations between stakeholders
- Fulfilling reporting obligations to investors, lenders and other stakeholders
- Producing comprehensive reports and memoranda in English and German for various recipients including managing directors of fund entities, investors and auditors
- Cooperating with other colleagues in Doric
- Maintaining Doric’s contract database
The requirements for this job include:
- A degree in a relevant field
- Initial working experience, e.g. internship, apprenticeship
- Good analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
You are a self-motivated team player who is quickly able to familiarize yourself with new topics and wants to start its professional career in a dynamic and diverse environment with international development opportunities.
Doric is an active player in the dynamic aviation sector with an international footprint, reputable lessees and a diversified portfolio ranging from regional to A380 aircraft. If you are interested in working for a company like this, we look forward to receiving your application. Please provide details of your work experience, salary expectation and the date of your earliest availability, either by post or e-mail.
- Petra Blass
- Doric GmbH
- Berliner Strasse 114
- 63065 Offenbach, Germany