Sales Manager (m/f) - Financial Technology
- Competive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Euro London Appointments
- 06 Jan 17
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading, global technology provider of beyond the firewall collaboration solutions. They are a global leader in innovative and secure solutions for regulated business communications. To strengthen its sales team in Frankfurt am Main they are currently recruiting a Sales Manager.
Sales Manager (m/f)
Permanent Position/ Frankfurt am Main
As the new Sales Manager it will be your responsibility to expand the market share throughout the German speaking region. As an integral part of the Sales team you will be responsible for selling a suite of cloud based software solutions and services used by Fortune 500 and Dax listed companies.
The Sales organization builds relationships by developing business cases and working across an organization through to Board level with Investment Banks, Deal Professionals, Legal and Finance teams.
As a Sales driven individual you will:
• Develop an understanding of the organizations software solutions and their functionality within the client
• Research key accounts to assess and capitalize on business opportunities
• Identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders within the potential new business
• Ongoing prospecting to obtain client meetings gained through cold calling and setting up of business meetings.
• Management of the contract and approval process on new business
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual new business targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Build a portfolio of satisfied clients
The Right Candidate
You will have a proven track record in Business Development of complex solution oriented products.
• Experience of selling at a senior level and mapping business requirements across an organization
• Ability to successfully turn cold called prospects into solid business contacts
• Solid understanding of web based technologies
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify sales gaps
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities
• Fluent German and English is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application with the reference number 330624 via email to Karin Furberg at k.Furberg@eurolondon.de or give me a call at +49 (0)69 219 32 0.