iShares Sales, VP - Frankfurt
- Not Specified
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 24 Feb 17
The role will need to employ a wide variety of direct and indirect sales strategies, working closely with many other iShares teams such as Portfolio Management, Capital Markets, Product Development.
The International iShares sales team develops and maintains relationships with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) investors outside of the United States.
The iShares Sales Team for Germany, Austria & CEE is responsible for developing the business in the region. It works in close partnership with the Compliance teams on adapting processes to meet the legal and customer-specific requirements of the EMEA region and the individual countries.
The role will need to employ a wide variety of direct and indirect sales strategies, working closely with many other iShares teams such as Portfolio Management, Capital Markets, Product Development as well as all the other country sales and marketing teams and the broader iShares European and Global teams. iShares Sales works in close partnership with the Institutional (ICB) as well as Retail Sales (mutual fund Sales) teams in the region.
- Sets clear strategy for the Institutional Wealth Segment with a focus on Private Banks and Independent Asset Managers in line with Head of iShares Wealth & Retail Sales Germany. This involves strategic account planning, identifying new opportunities for iShares business development and communicating the strategy to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivering against strategy, evaluating and contributing to strategy alterations in response to changing business conditions.
- Responsibility for delivering against annual target of net new assets (defined in Success Path) into the iShares Dublin and German based funds.
- Leverage activities in order to create cross- selling opportunities for the broader business, particularly BLK Retail Sales.
- Responsibility to ensure that all regulatory and legal requirements and standards are met personally and within the team.
- Represents area of responsibility to the rest of the BLK sales teams and the wider iShares business.
- Strong collaboration and information sharing with other iShares and BlackRock channel sales teams globally.
- Contribution to the wider iShares business, particularly the product development pipeline, product management and marketing functions.
- Representation of iShares to clients in Germany Wealth as well as being available for other relevant countries and segments.
- Representation of the iShares and BlackRock businesses in the wider industry (e.g. speaking at conferences / panels / events).
- Responsibility to uphold values and set a behavioural example.
- Very good experience in a financial services sales role in the relevant country/segment
- Thorough knowledge of the client landscape for the respective country.
- Deep understanding of the sales process, prospecting, objection handling, closing and long term relationship management.
- Understanding of product set – both ETFs and competitive landscape of delta 1 products.
- Master of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or an equal professional experience
- CFA or equivalent is a plus.
- Displays a senior presence, is comfortable interacting with the senior sales team and senior BlackRock managers as well as the most junior members of staff.
Displays comparable stature, seniority and standing to senior clients.
- Is adept at managing conflict, promoting collaboration and influencing both upwards and downwards
- High standard of presentation skills in German and English language