Intern (m/f) in Financial Control, Risk & Monitoring at Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
- München, Bayern, Deutschland
- Befristet, Vollzeit
- Allianz SE...
- 09 Jan 17
As an integral part of the Financial Control department in Allianz Investment Management SE you will be supporting the global risk and monitoring team.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the
initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring
about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than
142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is
to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you
dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Investment management is a core element of the insurance business. At Allianz,
investment management is performed by a global function, Allianz Investment
Management (AIM). We are responsible for managing approximately € 640 bn in diverse
long-term investments. Our global network of operations spans from Munich and
Stuttgart to Milan, Paris, Minneapolis and Singapore and offers multifaceted career
opportunities for outstanding financial talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to
embark on or continue your international career.
As an integral part of the Financial Control department in Allianz Investment
Management SE you will be supporting the global risk and monitoring team.
- Support internal projects concerning the investment monitoring process Investment monitoring and reporting
- Analyses and modeling of big amounts of data
- Ad-hoc requests (e.g. preparation of presentations, capital market research, portfolio analysis)
- Maintenance of the department-specific information platform (Allianz Connect)
- Advanced stage of your degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or Mathematics with an interest in capital markets and finance
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word; Bloomberg and VBA coding skills would be a plus
Experience & Key skills:
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Excellent team player and enjoy working in an international environment
- In depth academic knowledge of and great interest in capital markets
- Excellent academic grades
- Prior working experiences through internships would be a plus
Job start: As soon as possible, for 6 months
Reference Code AIMS-4481725-2
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile,
please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and
motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work
should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities
and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical
standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply,
regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE