(Junior) Manager Funds
- Potsdam, Brandenburg, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hasso Plattner Capital (HPC) Germany GmbH
- 17 Jan 17
HPC Germany GmbH (HPC) is a single-family office (SFO) established in 2012 with the goal of supervising, managing and growing the Plattner family’s wealth. HPC manages the financial portfolio by allocating between Public Equities, Fixed Income, Real Estate, Agriculture, Private Equity (non tech), Venture Capital & Technology Growth and Absolute Return/Hedge Funds. We offer a dynamic environment, competitive salary, possibility for promotions and most importantly a great and motivated team with flat hierarchies and interesting assignments.
We are looking for a (Junior) Manager Fund Investments, who will work closely with senior investment professionals in building out HPC’s Funds portfolio.
The position will offer unique exposure to a variety of non-mainstream and alternative investment themes.
- Assist in the full investment cycle from sourcing to investing and divesting external Funds managers
- Identifying new investment themes and management teams globally
- Help in maintaining professional network to banks, fund managers and other market participants
Required Background & Competencies for Success in this Role
- Some first experience in portfolio management / research (1 to 3 years) with at least experienced knowledge in one asset class
- A global perspective with an interest in a wide range of different investment themes
- Strong analytical and technical skills and some basic understanding of complex financial models and structures
- Structured and methodical working style with an attention to detail, thoroughness and accurateness
- Fluency in English; Mandarin would be a plus
- The role will be based at the company’s offices in Potsdam and requires willingness to travel.
- Unassailable integrity and discretion
- Mature personality who contributes to an inspiring working atmosphere
- Strong work and business ethics: The successful candidate will be a self-starter and is used to “getting things done”.
Please send your application including CV, motivation letter, references and diploma compiled to one document to Elise Grubits (email@example.com). Only complete applications will be considered.