Attractive career opportunity in Luxembourg - Senior Risk Manager (Luxembourg) - Leave the hierarchy and join an informal and flat structure
- Up to 95k + Bonus + Benefits
- Trier, Kreisfreie Stadt Trier, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Kingsley & Partners
- 16 Jan 17
Senior Risk Manager - Leave the hierarchy and join an informal and flat structure
Arriving in Luxembourg more than a few decades ago, the partners of this brand had a very innovative idea in mind: Achieve healthy and steady growth by applying good governance and giving back to the employees. The shareholders, of course, had big question marks with regards to this business plan and were sceptic at first. Several decades later the company is flourishing on all levels and is offering one of the best working environments in Luxembourg. The idea is not to be the biggest, but to offer the best conditions, not only to the clients but especially for the staff.
Thanks to growth, my client is looking for a Senior Risk Officer to join their local team.
What you will benefit from?
- Have the chance to work in a totally informal environment with straight access to anyone!
- Be up to date with all activities of the firm and have a helicopter view on the business
- Enhance your skills in Risk, but also learn new professions by participating in continuous trainings
- Have a great work-life balance
- Up to 95k + Bonus + Benefits
- Perform investment restrictions and compliance checks
- Analyze, review and tackle risk exposure: Operational, Market, Liquidity, ...
- Updating and implementing regulatory changes or upgrading of tools
- Be a direct contact for external partners
Profile and key expertise?
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position at a ManCo or consulting/audit firm
- Proven vast expertise on actual regulations (UCITs, AIFMD, …)
- Fluent in English and German.
- Great interpersonal skills and being able to work in a multicultural environment and on different levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly desirable IT skills: Office, VBA, Matlab, R, Python, …
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (Compliance@kingsleyandpartners.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants, Charlotte and Faissal, are available anytime to answer your questions.
Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland-based boutique, Kingsley & Partners provides
utmost quality services when it comes to recruitment solutions in the areas of wealth management, compliance, risk and audit roles. Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Keywords/Mots-clés: Compliance / Conformité / Risk / Risque / Audit / AML / KYC / PEP / Analyste / Analyst / Finance / Legal / Trust / Banque / Bank / FATCA / Fonds d’investissement / Funds / Manco / Asset Management / Fiscalité / Compta / Lawyer / Avocat / Fidu / Réviseur / Jurist / Juriste / Gestion / Private banking / Banque privée / Fiscaliste / Ouverture de comptes / Onboarding / Financial Crime / CTF / Payment Services / Diligence / LBA / Crossborder / Directives / Règlementation / Regulation / Tax / Anti-Money Laundering / Blanchiment d’argent / Regulatory / Cross-border / Acceptance committee / Comité d’acceptation / CSSF / LBA / CDB / OBA-FINMA / Embargo / Rules / On-boarding