Analyst, Business Banking, DDM
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.The Business Banking CDD Team is a unit within the Middle office for performing due diligence on all Business Banking clients before approval.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensure CDD information completed by the maker is current and valid, as per the required standard
* Checks compliance to policy, correctness and accuracy of the provided information
* Validate correctness of risk rating and availability of required documents
* Quality of SOW and corroboration is adequate and carried out as required
* Ensure completion of Additional Due Diligence is as per defined standards
* Ensure data entry has been performed accurately cross referencing with documents
* Ensure unwrapping and ID&V documentation is complete
* Sanctions Questionnaire is complete
* Adverse media and sanctions searches are comprehensive
* Report suspicious transaction to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.