Assistant Manager – portfolio - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 07 Aug 17
Our client is reputable International bank in Hong Kong. To cope with the sustainable growth in the market, they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their teams. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organization.
- Demonstrate strong interests in commercial banking experience in risk assessment and relationship management.
- Provide end-to-end financial solutions to the corporate clients according to their financial needs, which included corporate account opening, product delivery etc.
- Manage good account relationship with existing and potential corporate clients.
- Explore existing business opportunities and assist the team to achieve targets.
- Previous experience in serving SME client with insurance exposure is an advantage
- University degree holder
- Minimum close to 1 year relationship management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insurance or investment license required
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written. Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior level.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384