Associate, Client Management Group - Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 02 Aug 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate, Client Management Group.
In this role, you will
- Support Banking coverage team in relation to onboarding of new clients, periodic review and remediation of existing know your customer profile
- Deliver a high standard of service to the customer needs, with a constant focus on operational improvement
- Support the roll out of Global Standards and related remediation initiatives
- Providing Single Point of contact for onboarding, renewal and off boarding activities across the Client Management Group
- Coordination of onobarding, renewal and off boarding activities on behalf of the Global Banking and Markets Relationship Managers aligned to client requirements
- Managing end to end onboarding process for clients
- Managing on going maintenance of client relationship
- Working closely with all onboarding functional team to ensure priorities are aligned and business requirements are met
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with banks regulatory standards, policies and practices
- Carrying out necessary regulatory review in line with local regulations and as directed by Compliance and Policy implementation
- Supporting policy implementation and roll out of procedure and policy changes
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate
- Relevant years of experience in client servicing preferably with knowledge in banking and market products
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong business knowledge and understanding of onboarding process
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements
- Commercially aware and understands the drivers behind the on boarding and off-boarding and renewal requirement and the value to the bank of what is being requested and uses this knowledge to proactively manage the prioritization, enabling function to align and deliver their activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle conflict and manage expectations
- Proven business and operational experience with sound knowledge of a wide range of fund and corporate structures.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented and able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Proficient in computer skills
- Experience of using screening tools like Lexis Nexis, World Check, Bloomberg and other data sources
- Mandarin is an advantage
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009G23
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited