Associate Director,SegmentManagement & Client Proposition
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
To assist Head of Segment Mgt & Client Propositions in driving the country execution of Commercial Banking's Sales Management and Segment initiatives, value propositions, and strategy
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Assist and support the development of, and drive the execution for, all required Sales management work streams supporting the frontline:
o Learning agenda
o Incentives and scorecards
o Sales tools (including WorkBench)
o Sales coverage model and MI
* Assist to drive the country execution of Commercial Banking's segment initiatives, including:
o Segmentation and client migration process with CIB and Business Banking
o Cross-segment collaboration with the Private Bank
o Industry sector framework
o Client segment de-risking initiatives
* Assist to develop the Commercial Banking value proposition, including:
o Overall segment CVP development including continuous monitoring of current and evolving client needs and the competitive landscape in Commercial Banking
o Maximizing the network: GAM/FAM, Inbound, and global linkage
o Leveraging client research
o Infrastructure via liaising with Process and Governance teams in country
* Assist to drive Product team agendas as appropriate: TB, FM, CF, Wealth and Retail
o Product initiatives, performance and coverage
o Appropriateness and Suitability
* Assist to promote Commercial Banking externally in conjunction with Corporate Affairs and Marketing:
o Thought Leadership articles and other external communications
o Branding, Marketing, Websites and Awards
o Here for good initiatives
* Assist in driving the execution of Business strategy in a safe and well-controlled manner and on an end-to-end basis - incorporating infrastructure requirements and ensuring that they are fit-for-growth.
* Assist in driving other Business Planning, Administrative, and Management responsibilities as required for the business and department from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
* University graduate with solid experience in relevant discipline
* Strong network with and knowledge of CIB, Business Banking, TB, FM, and Corporate Finance.
* Ability to maintain good relationship and communciate effectively with all stakeholders
* Ability to gain the respect of country leadership; listening, collaborating, understanding
* A good team player with ability to work independently and under tight timeline
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.