Associate Director, Cash Product Management
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
Manage and deliver the Transaction Banking (TB) end-to-end product objectives within the country for Cash in alignment with global objectives for the product line, including financial and non-financial performance, enhancement of capabilities, product and client access future strategies, and oversight of risk and governance in alignment with the Product Head for Cash and/or Country head.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Financial Performance and profitability
- Directly responsible for the cash product P&L within the country. Have clear responsibility over pricing for products and management of product key drivers.
- Monitoring market changes and pricing strategies.
- Directly responsible for driving investment business cases and the business operating model for the product line
- Determine standard product pricing and monitor collection of fee and NII for the product line.
- Develop jointly with the Sales team a local strategy to meet country objectives, in line with the overall Transaction Banking strategy
- Conduct ongoing competitor analysis to capture the opportunities, mitigate the threats and deliver financial performance. Recommend and plan actions to build or reinforce our competitive edge
- Drive end to end product performance, improving efficiency through the e-agenda, straight through processing, ensuring scalability to grow
- Supporting the product strategy and executing product initiatives on the annual operating plan in the country for the product in conjunction with the Country Product head and/or Head of Product Cash
- Directly responsible for understanding customer needs and develop the client value propositions that will address them across all client segments
- Driving launches of product enhancements, new products, as required for Cash. Work jointly with Sales and Marketing to develop collaterals for local market, communicate product launches, organize customer events and develop a sales campaign strategy to ensure that the new products meet planned volume and revenue targets
- Ensuring global training initiatives are executed across all countries in the region in line with the global commercialization agenda.
- Act as the main conduit for championing to Central Product for the product line and Client Access all investment cases (BRD or PAR or its equivalent) for product development or enhancements and for local regulatory requirements
- Responsible for commercialization of new product capabilities by ensuring commercialization plans, targets and infrastructure to maximize success for it launch
- Understand the needs of customers and prospects, and implement structures and solutions to meet these needs ensuring delivery of Cash,
- Provide ongoing support and training to TB sales, CIC, CB, GM, Risk and GTO staff to provide assistance to facilitate the closure of large or complex deals.
- Maintain high level client interaction. Approximately 20% of your time should be spent on client-related activities focused on strategic topics that help understand client needs and ensure an appropriate set of solutions delivered.
- Be a lead market advocate for TB for the product line and seen as SME internally.
- Identify and mitigate the Operational, Credit, Regulatory and Business conduct risks relating to Cash products within the country.
- Ensure country compliance on Group standard for Audit, Control and financial reporting including reporting of risks to BORF/CORGs/ CEF
- Work with operations to improve overall service standards and to ensure that quality of service to customers remains superior to competition
- Ensure timely renewal of country addendums (CAs) to PPGs and proactively work with stakeholders to identify and quantify new and existing risks. Actively participate in NPC roll out and execution in the region.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in transaction banking
- Strong cash product management experience
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.