Associate Support Manager - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 09 Aug 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Support Manager.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to efficient office management of Global Standards Team through proper planning, coordination, and execution of all administrative and internal operational matters
- Arrange and maintain daily schedules, including the arrangement of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries for Deputy Chief Operating Officer and the team
- Administer staff onboarding and departure system access for the team
- Preparation of documents and presentation materials
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with a degree in business, management or a related discipline
- Details conscious with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record and capacity to coordinate a wide range of activities according to high level instructions
- Able to handle multi tasks and work independently and under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009LCU
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited