Business Development Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Development Manager.
In this role, you will
- Support tasks to establish new business relationships and strengthening existing ones, whilst ensuring fair outcomes for all types of customers
- Provide support to the communication new products, propositions and relevant market information to customers
- Provide support to plans and strategies to generate new business as well as increase revenue for existing ones
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders which may include relationship mangers and product specialists to maximise cross-selling opportunities for the bank
- Participate in events, initiatives and activities to develop business opportunities
- Protect the reputation of the bank and ensure an acceptable risk profile whilst deepening your understanding of the client through credit and customer due diligence reviews
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Knowledge of global trade and receivables finance, services, products and techniques.
- Good understanding of the market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment
- Detailed knowledge if Credit and Risk including techniques to mitigate risk
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MT5
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited