Change Portfolio Director, Retail Banking, HK
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record in complex project/ program management, process management and re-engineering, successfully delivering multiple projects to schedule, budget and to critical quality metrics spanning both regulatory and revenue growth initiatives.
- Relevant business / function experience. Experience in Financial Services Industry and related regulatory environment a distinct advantage.
- Flexibility and dedication to work across the organization to support HK implementation and commercialization of all CIB global initiatives.
- Knowledge of Retail products and processes including digitalization a distinct advantage
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, leveraging resources across the organization (HK and globally) to complete deliverables and maintain effective working relationship
- Sound judgment to balance risks, operating efficiency and customer experience
- Excellent written and oral communicator both with senior stakeholders, peers and junior colleagues with a positive, can do attitude.
- Must be able to hit the ground running with excellent networking and collaborative skills to mange/ work with diverse teams across the business.
- Willingness to positively challenge the status quo and play a leadership role in team development and enhancement.
- A project management qualification is desirable (PMP, PRINCE2), and you'll have a strong understanding of process improvement frameworks (Lean SixSigma, ADKAR, BPMS)
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is Apr 30 2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.