Director, Head of Digitisation & Client Access, Transaction Banking
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Solutioning and support on RFP and non RFP for all key deals; strategic clients and those high-potential names comprising top and next 100 clients and new to bank clients for all TB product lines.
- Contribute as senior advisor to strategic deals and thought leader in industry events and wherever necessary to enhance the Standard Chartered brand in the market.
- Maintain high level of client contact, including client forums, workgroups, industry events and client meetings to ensure continuous improvement and positioning of Standard Chartered solutions.
- Monitor competitive positioning and provide comparison / positioning analysis for use by Sales / Coverage and also drive new initiatives.
- Represent the regional client needs and developing needs in any global initiatives to ensure fit for purpose solutions.
- Support sales campaign activities, with objective of wallet expansions across all segments.
- Support sales with tailoring the solution for clients.
- Build a robust pipeline by working closely with Sales, Product Management and industry teams globally.
- Ensure sales force and other employees are effectively trained.
- Act as business owner for the portfolio, ensuring appropriate risk management and governance.
- Manage a broad range of stakeholders including technology, compliance, legal, sales and senior management.
- Ensure alignment with Retail Banking as part of our One Bank Strategy.
- Collaborate with TB Sales and Product Management to increase penetration of client access solutions such as Straight2Bank, Mobile Wallet, QR Code (WeChat) and capture greater market share. Market share of existing wallet for these products will serve as a key KPI for performance tracking.
- Partner closely with TB Sales to ensure that developments on S2B classic & Straight2Bank NextGen for cash, trade and securities services takes into account business and market requirements. The same should be reflected in the BRD as well as the discussions with sales and coverage.
- Ensure compliance with PPG, TB Product Forum, CA and front to back alignment with functions to deliver compliance.
- Regular webinars with Sales, Coverage and FM to further strengthen connectivity product, industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Drive Digitisation and Client Access training across the region as required.
- Execute the Mobile Money and eCommerce strategy and road-map for Mobile Money Infrastructure providers and corporate collections and payments.
- Build business case & financial models for new services offering in Mobile Money and eCommerce.
- Build out Mobile Money and eCommerce offering, in cooperation with Product Management, which is scalable and replicable across Telco's and other aggregators in the mobile money and eCommerce ecosystem.
- Oversee the implementation of the client access infrastructure in the GCNA markets for the roll-out of Straight2Bank NextGen and any new/existing client access solutions.
- Benchmarking of SCB vs incumbent competitors/new market entrants in terms of digitisation offering across the GCNA markets.
- Ensure all project roll out and landed in region and country.
- Lead and drive FinTech engagements locally and regionally.
- Focus on building and expanding the FinTech ecosystem for the Bank, via partnerships with key stakeholders (regulatory bodies such as HKMA, industry players such as funds, logistics, insurance companies, key FinTech players such as BAT, etc) across GCNA as well as develop results-driven programs within this ecosystem.
- Work closely with Sales to drive clients' adoption of TB's digital solutions and leads efforts in understanding Voice of Customers for Digital solutions, as well as analysing the competitive landscape.
- Benchmarking of SCB vs incumbent competitors/new market entrants in terms of digitisation offering.
- Collaborate closely with SC Innovate as well as ITO to explore new FinTech solutions for TB. Connect and engage with FinTech startups in a systematic, programmatic manner (such as via SuperCharger, HKMA Innovation Space).
- Provide expertise on FinTech and relevant trends, outlook and analysis in the form of talks, presentations, articles, and informal counsel to support TB business and the rest of the bank. Mentor and coach innovation programmes and projects such as Baidu Supercharger Accelerator, Accenture program, etc.
- Oversee regional digitisation initiatives across TB products (Trade, Cash and Securities Services).
- Responsible for crafting and updating the TB Digitisation Roadmap for GCNA.
- Spearhead the digitisation workstream for the Banking The Ecosystem initiative across GCNA.
- Scoping of market opportunities in the target industries (eg. Auto, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Tech, O&G, etc) across GCNA and track the progress of action items on these market opportunities
- Benchmarking of SCB vs incumbent competitors/new market entrants in terms of digitisation offering across GCNA.
- Risk Management; ensure a well-controlled and managed network management function and adherence to all the established standards associated with the selection of service providers and the on-going monitoring, managing and addressing of any risks associated with provider relationships and Network Management projects/initiatives.
- Deliver a competitive partnership network to complement our cash management capabilities, both in presence markets and non-presence markets. Commercialise and drive utilisation of existing arrangements and rationalise partners that are under-utilised.
- Continuously reduce annual branch costs and support campaigns for driving client migration to digital or alternate channels while managing revenue impact
- Drive, control and manage the custody provider strategy, roadmap and execution. Adhere to regulatory requirements for third-party custodians across all regulations and perform high-quality due diligences in accordance with external regulations and internal policies and procedures. Support expansion plans across Wealth, PvB, FM and TB which requires custody services across the globe.
- Manage and lead the Digitisation and Client Access team across GCNA and uptier the team's capabilities.
- Ensure that the GCNA Digitisation and Client Access organisation helps the Bank exceed its Innovation and Digitisation agenda.
- Drive and replicate best practices across the region.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prerequisite 6-8 years of Regional / Global Product Management in Client Access / Connectivity Management covering Cash, Trade and Securities Services solutions, both proprietary and industry across H2H, online and mobile propositions at a regional / global level with a Top 7 GTS Bank.
- Track record in delivery of regional or global client connectivity delivery from product inception through to product go-live in the market, incorporating end to end PMO, testing, internal and client commercialisation; internal supporting activities around governance, pricing, migration, technical and client implementation guides etc.
- Depth of understanding of regulation, SCB and industry initiatives around cybersecurity, identity and trust systems from both bank and non-bank providers across H2H, online and mobile banking perspective. Proven ability to commercialise these requirements internally & towards clients.
- Client facing experience, fluency & gravitas: 3 years + experience in an originating client advisory / pre-sales specialist / solution specialist role in the area of client connectivity.
- Author / contributor to global thought leadership in connectivity, new technologies, cyber security , data and analytics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence directly, indirectly and virtually across the SCB network.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.