Investment Banking Division (IBD), Technology, 2nd year Analyst (Mandarin-speaking, based in HKG)
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Sep 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
I. INVESTMENT BANKING DIVISION (IBD)
Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking Division (IBD) builds and maintains close relationships with corporations and governments around the world in order to provide both traditional and innovative solutions that meet their individual strategic and financial needs. The IBD team works with relevant regional and international clients on a wide range of complex transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, shareholder relations, recapitalizations, demergers, leveraged buyouts and defenses against unsolicited takeover attempts, strategic advisory assignments and executions of public and private capital markets transactions.
Within Investment Banking Division (IBD), we are currently seeking a highly self-motivated 2nd year Analyst to join our high-performing Technology team within TMT.
Based in Hong Kong, Junior Associates will be expected to focus on advanced financial modeling and provide all-round transaction support to senior and experienced professionals who will encourage you to go beyond the numbers and think creatively.
• Create, build and analyze advanced financial models with a high degree of accuracy
• Gather company data and operating information on companies across various sectors
• Evaluate market data and perform financial modeling to analyze trends and help value companies
• Work in partnership with senior and experienced professionals and be actively involved in execution of high-profile and prominent transactions in the Asia Pacific region
• A degree from a leading university in Finance or related disciplines with excellent academic results
• Bilingual communication skills in spoken and written English and Mandarin (native or near native-level) a must
• 1-2 years of hands-on IBD experience in deal support or transaction support, preferably with exposure to Technology deals or transactions
• Technically sound with practical financial modeling skills
• An analytical mindset with solid knowledge of accounting, financial and operational concepts
• Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Excellent team player, with resilience and strong initiative to succeed in a small team setting
• Demonstrate best in class professional integrity
• Proactive, positive, self-motivated and goal-oriented