Legal Manager - Private Equity Firm
- HKD40000.00 - HKD50000 per month + Heavy bonus potential!
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 15 Aug 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services,
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong based Private Equity firm that is expanding aggressively. They have a strong APAC coverage and offers a very international and dynamic working environment.
A golden opportunity has risen for a legal candidate to join the Legal and Compliance team.
- Handle simple agreement drafting (i.e. Non-disclosure agreements and engagement letters) and review simple business contracts and marketing materials; provide simple legal advice independently
- Assist with contract review procedures and assist Counsels to follow up contract review, contract signing
- Maintain and update contract database and legal filing system (including preparing third party contracts reports)
- Prepare summary of monthly legal and regulatory updates
- 3 years of relevant legal experience preferably from an asset management or private equity background
- Team player and self starter
- Good knowledge is NDA
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- English and chinese is a must
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at firstname.lastname@example.org