Sanction AML Compliance Senior Manager / Manager / Assistant Manager
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Connexe Search Limited
- 10 Aug 17
Our client is fast growing Corporate Bank. They are currently looking for a high caliber to join their team.
- Handle the regional compliance with policy, external sanctions regulations and oversight of compliance with local sanctions regulation at the country level
- Manage sanctions compliance risk matters and to mitigate controls in periodic reviews and relevant reports.
- Establish and review the Bank's sanctions related policies and procedures
- Provide AML/KYC advice to businees units
- Provide training to staff on AML and Sanctions compliance issues
- Support new compliance projects and initiatives
- Support Head of Compliance with any ad-hoc duties
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Law or related discipline
- CAMS certification is required for Manager
- 5 - 10 years of experience in banking, regulatory body or Big 4 with hands-on compliance and AML exposure.
- Good practical knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements on policies for AML / CTF / Sanctions
- Strong communication and team work skills as well as being detail minded
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
*Applicants with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Please click below to apply quoting job reference M725 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.