Senior/Manager, Business Development, Bancassurance
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Stirling Andersen , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8094
- 18 Aug 17
To lead sales team with 5 - 6 Business Development Managers in supporting Bancassurance Department and bank partners to achieve business target. Provide Strategic and Business planning ahead of time and develop durable sales approach.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide all levels of sales support and build up solid relationship with mapped bank partner
- Develop and recommend appropriate initiatives to drive and achieve aligned business plan and pre-set KPIs with partners
- Perform sales analysis and planning to achieve business targets; develop sales management tools with close monitoring of sales activities and trend by partners and sales unit
- Lead the sales team to achieve pre-committed business targets and various KPIs for designated branches/district/bank
- Develop and provide on-going training plan for bank’s frontline staff, including product, sales skills, prospecting, objection handling, sales operation and process, etc.
- Provide support on operations and application processing, and handle enquiries from bank’s key stakeholders.
- Build up and maintain solid business relationship with banks’ key stakeholders including insurance team, district managers, branch managers and all frontline staffs, etc.
- Communicate all marketing and sales programs to bank’s frontline staff to ensure the awareness and participation
- Work with direct supervisor on resources management plan and to develop & implement business strategies with the strategic vision of the Company
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with at least 8 years experiences in Insurance Sales/Bancassurance
- Experienced in leading & managing sales team
- Relevant experience on coaching and training
- Prefer to have Account Management/Commercial/Corporate Banking knowledge
- Strong relationship builder in a corporate matter
- With Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Papers 1, 3 & 5 and and other professional certification is highly preferred
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytical and strong in business management
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- You may be required to be licensed if your job involves regulated activitiest