Senior Business Risk and Control Management Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Risk and Control Management Manager.
In this role, you will
- Drive attainment of functional and functional unit results
- Coordinate and manage several complex projects
- Supports and embeds change initiatives, identifying and developing new or improved delivery mechanisms
- Independently perform assignments to achieve stated objective. Determine and develop approach to solutions
- Responsibility for the delivery of end results and will contribute to planning, finances, budget and policy development
- Act as escalation point for complex issues
- Negotiate mainly internally and at higher levels
- Responsibility for supervising a department or a functional unit/area team
- Management responsibility for a team of professionals, including people, performance, budget and planning decisions
- Act in an advisory role and influence the direction of own discipline
- Understand functional risks in own functional area and monitor team adherence to policies
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of Operational Risk Management, Audit, Internal Control or
Trade Receivables Finance business.
- Strong sense of risks and controls. Broad knowledge of the three lines of defence as well as the principles
and embedment of risk management in business.
- Refined ability to deal with senior management in different countries.
- Strong independent contributor who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode, on multiple
assignments, where the teams will often be distributed across the globe.
- University graduate preferably in Business or Finance discipline.
- Solid working experience in Managerial position.
- Strong leadership and ability in providing advice to a team.
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive, analytical and able to work under pressure.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009N4E
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited