Senior Commercial Banking Global Standards Manager - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Commercial Banking Global Standards Manager.
- Support and oversee development and deployment of Global Standards including client and counterparty due diligence, selection and exit within Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Ensure that Global Trade and Receivables Finance activity and planning is suitably represented in Commercial Banking Global Standards and other planning and reporting
- Support the coordination of Global Trade and Receivables Global Standards activity in collaboration with the Global Standards Regional Deployment Leads Monitor
- Act as a coordinate point and oversee the prompt and effective responses to all document and interview requests under the Monitor Thematic Review as Global Trade and Receivables Monitor Activity Coordinator
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and provide support to countries in their preparation for Monitor visits, ensuring that best practice is shared
- Act as a coordination point in the prioritisation and tracking of activity in response to Monitor recommendations
- Provide support and advice in regulatory and mandatory programmes underway, especially those involving Change Delivery on behalf of Global Trade and Receivables Finance.
- Attend relevant Programme Management Boards or Steering Committees
- Previous experience within the Financial Services industry for example Corporate Banking and Retail Banking experience
- Excellent relationship management and experience working with senior management in Financial organisations
- Recognized project management qualification
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging timeframes
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication, facilitation and coaching skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new policies, process and technology and deliver complex content in an informative and convincing way
- Proven delivery track records in systems and process, regulatory change initiatives
- Ability to adjust current content with local requirements
- Proven track record of developing course support materials and documentation
- Understands the context of Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions and can articulate the high level processes and associated risks
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.