Senior Manager, Client and Transaction Services - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 03 Aug 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager, Client and Transaction Services.
In this role, you will
- Translate the People Strategy into tangible actions for Global Trade and Receivables Finance Services organisation globally and work with Services and Human Resources senior leaders at global, regional and country level to lead the implementation, monitoring and tracking of progress against plans.
- Contribute to the design and deploy an effective competency framework for Services, providing guidance on development for managers and their teams within this framework.
- Develop strong working links with the global functions primarily Human Resources, Learning, Talent, Resourcing and Organisational Development
- Develop and recommend changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices based subject matter expertise and understanding of HSBC and market best practice.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience working in relevant environments in Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Experience working in relevant market, context, Human Resources practices
- Past working experience in a relevant role, leadership of people development initiatives across Global Trade and Receivables Finance and, or an Operations environment
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business, operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009M7S
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited