- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 04 Sep 17
Senior Manager / Manager, Process Re-engineering
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.To lead and execute the process re-engineering, and to delivery the optimlalisation agenda in Technology and Operations.
This role plays a key enabler to drive operations efficiency and customer experience by process re-engineering.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive the process re-engineering to enhance overall operations efficiency and customer experiences
- Apply digital solution on process enhancement
- Formulate new work flow, procedural documents and technology solution
- Understanding of process improvement frameworks (e.g.Lean, SixSigma etc)
- Work with different stakeholders on the process enhancement, this include collaboration and communication with senior business stakeholders
- Promote and cultivate the mindset on customer centric and continuous enhancement
- Stay up-to-date of the market , suggest and implement new enhancement initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- Overall operations, risk and process enhancement experience in international bank
- Customer centric, strong business sense
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, analytic and facilitation skill
- Excellent decision making and problem identification/solving ability
- Good Project Management skills
- Proactive, independent, and able to work as a team
- ability to work with and influence at senior management and stakeholders
- Advanced business analysis in a change environment, with a mixture of business, operations and technology focused
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.