Senior Vice President - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 09 Aug 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President.
In this role, you will
- Maximize customer value from a portfolio of Commercial Banking major relationships and identify alignment opportunities with other product groups
- Formulate and implement intensive relationship management strategy to maintain and deepen customer loyalty
- Identify business leads and opportunities from existing customers and contribute to Commercial Banking business growth
- Implementing Global Standards to the highest level of due diligence, to act as the First Line of Defense to guard against financial crime risks
- Initiate and work with Associate Relationship Support Managers and Relationship Support Managers to come up with quality credit proposals and take the lead to secure approvals. Be responsible for monitoring the credit risks and taking timely actions to protect the bank from potential losses
- Take up functional responsibilities as from time to time assigned by Director and contribute to the success of Commercial Banking strategies
- Contribute to the development of knowledge in industries that are strategic to Commercial Banking long term growth
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with solid general banking experience with exposure in commercial lending and trade financing
- Possess solid knowledge in banking products together with a strong mission to succeed
- Able to meet licensing requirements especially related to insurance and securities
- Have analytical ability to facilitate the structuring of credits, able to put up quality credit packages and take the lead in securing credit approvals
- Dynamic and forward thinking with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009L2S
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited